SparksPay (CURRENCY:SPK) traded up 9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. During the last seven days, SparksPay has traded down 25.1% against the US dollar. One SparksPay coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange and Stocks.Exchange. SparksPay has a market capitalization of $15,426.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of SparksPay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Red Pulse (RPX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- THEKEY (TKY) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0629 or 0.00000694 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000068 BTC.
SPK is a POW/Masternode coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 22nd, 2017. SparksPay’s total supply is 6,310,817 coins and its circulating supply is 5,483,098 coins. SparksPay’s official Twitter account is @SparksPayIO and its Facebook page is accessible here. SparksPay’s official website is sparkspay.io. The Reddit community for SparksPay is /r/SparksCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for SparksPay is medium.com/SparksPay.
SparksPay Coin Trading
SparksPay can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SparksPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SparksPay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SparksPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.