Cube (CURRENCY:AUTO) traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Cube token can currently be bought for about $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, HitBTC, BitForex and CPDAX. Cube has a market capitalization of $3.99 million and $291,530.00 worth of Cube was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Cube has traded up 3.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011066 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.57 or 0.00226923 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.25 or 0.01503045 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0781 or 0.00000861 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030527 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00121930 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Cube Token Profile
Cube’s launch date was November 22nd, 2017. Cube’s total supply is 7,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,774,940,000 tokens. Cube’s official Twitter account is @cubeintel. Cube’s official website is cubeint.io. The official message board for Cube is medium.com/@cubeintel.
Cube Token Trading
Cube can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, HitBTC, BitForex, IDEX and CPDAX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cube directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cube should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cube using one of the exchanges listed above.