BlockStamp (CURRENCY:BST) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Over the last week, BlockStamp has traded up 0.3% against the dollar. BlockStamp has a market cap of $2.44 million and approximately $256,533.00 worth of BlockStamp was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BlockStamp coin can now be bought for about $0.0998 or 0.00001100 BTC on major exchanges including TOKOK, STEX and Crex24.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- ILCoin (ILC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001427 BTC.
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004749 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded 2,429.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Max Property Group (MPG) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 39.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
BlockStamp Coin Profile
BlockStamp (BST) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. BlockStamp’s total supply is 31,986,104 coins and its circulating supply is 24,443,138 coins. BlockStamp’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling BlockStamp
BlockStamp can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TOKOK, STEX and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlockStamp directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlockStamp should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlockStamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.