Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Argentum coin can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Argentum has a market capitalization of $2,062.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Argentum has traded down 32.8% against the dollar.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002081 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded down 80.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Argentum Coin Profile
Argentum is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 12,441,604 coins. Argentum’s official website is www.argentum.io. Argentum’s official message board is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG.
Argentum Coin Trading
Argentum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Argentum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Argentum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.